Forum des Mystriens Index du Forum Forum des Mystriens
Forum de la guilde Mystra (SlayersOnline)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Lucas Vazquez: Solari deserved to stay on, he couldn't have

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Mystriens Index du Forum -> SlayersOnline -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Nov - 03:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Lucas Vazquez: Solari deserved to stay on, he couldn't have Répondre en citant

Real Madrid's decision to maxbet  hand Santiago Solari the first team reins on a permanent basis is one that has been backed by Lucas Vazquez.Julen Lopetegui was sacked by Los Blancos last month following a lacklustre start to the campaign, culminating in a 5-1 Clasico humiliation against Barcelona.Since the Argentine assumed charge on an initial temporary basis, he won every game he was on the bench for, maxbet which won him a long-term role."He deserves the job for the results, the performances, the feelings he has brought," Vazquez explained."It was difficult to do anything better than he managed in his four games."He deserves this because he couldn't have done better."The winger has started three of Solari's four games in charge, against Melilla, Viktoria Plzen and Celta Vigo, and is happy at regaining prominence, which he is hopeful will also lead to a national side recall."Since the change of coach, I've had more minutes, although the important thing is the team," he added."We have won four games and we want to continue in the form."It is also my dream and my goal to return to the national team. "I want to come back and I'll work hard for that objective."Next up for the winger and for Real Madrid is a LaLiga Santander trip to Eibar after the international break. maxbet
sbobet777

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Nov - 03:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des Mystriens Index du Forum -> SlayersOnline -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation